- This event has passed.
Primal Sound Healing with Sarah Westwood
March 7 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Sarah will be introducing us to sound healing with her beautiful array of gongs, singing bowls, drums and other sacred instruments. Sarah is a gifted percussionist, and uses her musical background to offer a rich soundscape to take you on a wonderful journey within.
Sound has a magical ability to transform our state of consciousness. For thousands of years, around the world, these instruments in particular have been used in ceremonies and rituals due to their profound effects on mind and body.
- Is deeply relaxing & revitalising
- Calms brainwaves, decreases stress and improves immunity
- Acts like an internal massage, taking us from tension and resistance to relaxation and resonance
- Helps ease physical and emotional issues & foster our spiritual connection
- Takes us into a deeply nurturing place of healing, loving connection with ourselves, the earth and Universal Energy.
All you need to do is come along and relax. Please wear loose clothing for comfort – and a cushion and blanket, or a mat and cosy bedding for lying on the floor if you wish.
It will be an experience you won’t forget!
“Sound is the force of creation, the true whole. Music then, becomes the voice of the great cosmic oneness and therefore the optimal way to reach this final state of healing.”
Hazrat Inayat Khan